- What is the Purpose of ECR?
- Key Components in ECR
- Prerequisites for ECR
- Update IAM Group to Allow Access to ECR
- Setup & Configure Docker
- Pull Docker Images from Docker Hub
- ECR Repository
- What is the Purpose of ECR Repository?
- Create ECR Repository
- Push Docker Images to ECR Repository
- Do's and Dont's with ECR
- What is the Purpose of ECS?
- Key Components in ECS
- Prerequisites for ECS
- Update IAM Role to Allow Access to ECS
- Create VPC Subnet for ECS
- Create VPC Security Group for ECS
- ECS Cluster
- What is the Purpose of ECS Cluster?
- Create ECS Cluster
- Using EC2 Instances as Container Instances in ECS Cluster
- Boot Container Instances for ECS Cluster
- Deploy Container Agent on Container Instances of ECS Cluster
- Prepare Container Instances in ECS Cluster
- ECS Task Definition
- What is the Purpose of ECS Task Definition?
- Create ECS Task Definition
- ECS Service
- What is the Purpose of ECS Service?
- Create ECS Service
- Do's and Dont's with ECS
- What is the Purpose of EKS?
- Key Components in EKS
- Prerequisites for EKS
- Create IAM Role to Allow Access to EKS
- Update IAM Role to Allow Access to EKS
- Create VPC Subnet for EKS
- Create VPC Security Group for EKS
- EKS Cluster
- What is the Purpose of EKS Cluster?
- Create EKS Cluster
- EKS Node Group
- What is the Purpose of EKS Node Group?
- Using EC2 Instances as Nodes in EKS Node Group
- Create EKS Node Group
- Prepare Nodes in EKS Node Group
- EKS Control Plane
- What is the Purpose of EKS Control Plane?
- Install Kubernetes Client
- Configure Kubernetes User to Access EKS Control Plane
- Manage EKS Control Plane
- Do's and Dont's with EKS
- You need an AWS account. If you don't have one, we'll help you to create it.
- You need a machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
The main objective of our AWS training is to open opportunities for people who want to be an integral part of a dynamic, high-quality AWS learning community where they can learn, share, and enhance AWS skills.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to take up the challenge can start pursuing the AWS cloud. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- You do mini-projects and final project.
- We do deep diving on all topics.