- What is the Purpose of RDS?
- Key Components in RDS
- Prerequisites for RDS
- RDS Instance
- What is the Purpose of RDS Instance?
- Create RDS Instance
- Populate Data to RDS Instance
- Optimize RDS Instance for High Scalability
- Query RDS Instance
- Backup and Restore RDS Instance
- Do's and Dont's with RDS
- What is the Purpose of DynamoDB?
- Key Components in DynamoDB
- Prerequisites for DynamoDB
- Update IAM Group to Allow Access to DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Table
- What is the Purpose of DynamoDB Table?
- Create DynamoDB Table
- Populate Data to DynamoDB Table
- Optimize DynamoDB Table for High Scalability
- Query and Scan DynamoDB Table
- Backup and Restore DynamoDB Table
- Do's and Dont's with DynamoDB
- You need an AWS account. If you don't have one, we'll help you to create it.
- You need a machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
The main objective of our AWS training is to open opportunities for people who want to be an integral part of a dynamic, high-quality AWS learning community where they can learn, share, and enhance AWS skills.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to take up the challenge can start pursuing the AWS cloud. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- You do mini-projects and final project.
- We do deep diving on all topics.