- What is the Purpose of SNS?
- Key Components in SNS
- Prerequisites for SNS
- Update IAM Group to Allow Access to SNS
- SNS Topic
- What is the Purpose of SNS Topic?
- Create SNS Topic
- SNS Subscription
- What is the Purpose of SNS Subscription?
- Create SNS Subscription
- Send Email to SNS Subscriptions
- Do's and Dont's with SNS
- You need an AWS account. If you don't have one, we'll help you to create it.
- You need a machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
The main objective of our AWS training is to open opportunities for people who want to be an integral part of a dynamic, high-quality AWS learning community where they can learn, share, and enhance AWS skills.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to take up the challenge can start pursuing the AWS cloud. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- You do mini-projects and final project.
- We do deep diving on all topics.