Amazon API Gateway
- What is the Purpose of API Gateway?
- Key Components in API Gateway
- API Gateway API
- What is the Purpose of API Gateway API?
- Create API Gateway API
- API Gateway Resource
- What is the Purpose of API Gateway Resource?
- Create API Gateway Resource
- API Gateway Method
- What is the Purpose of API Gateway Method?
- Create API Gateway Method
- Test API Gateway Method
- API Gateway Stage
- What is the Purpose of API Gateway Stage?
- Create API Gateway Stage
- Do's and Dont's with API Gateway
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with AWS Core Services.
The main objective of the AWS API Services course is to help you implement REST API functionalities that is required by sample CRM app service on AWS Cloud. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to manage Cloud infrastructure can start learning AWS API Services. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.