- What is the Purpose of CodeCommit?
- Key Components in CodeCommit
- Prerequisites for CodeCommit
- Update IAM User to Allow Access to CodeCommit
- Update IAM Group to Allow Access to CodeCommit
- Update IAM Role to Allow Access to CodeCommit
- CodeCommit Repository
- What is the Purpose of CodeCommit Repository?
- Create CodeCommit Repository
- Push Source Code to CodeCommit Repository
- Do's and Dont's with CodeCommit
- What is the Purpose of CodeDeploy?
- Key Components in CodeDeploy
- Prerequisites for CodeDeploy
- Create IAM Role to Allow Access to CodeDeploy
- CodeDeploy Application
- What is the Purpose of CodeDeploy Application?
- Create CodeDeploy Application
- CodeDeploy Deployment Group
- What is the Purpose of CodeDeploy Deployment Group?
- Create CodeDeploy Deployment Group
- Launch EC2 Instances for CodeDeploy Deployment Group
- Deploy Agent on EC2 Instances of CodeDeploy Deployment Group
- Prepare EC2 Instances in CodeDeploy Deployment Group
- Do's and Dont's with CodeDeploy
- What is the Purpose of CodePipeline?
- Key Components in CodePipeline
- Prerequisites for CodePipeline
- Architecture of CodePipeline-managed CI/CD
- CodePipeline Pipeline
- What is the Purpose of CodePipeline Pipeline?
- Create CodePipeline Pipeline
- Execute CodePipeline Pipeline
- Do's and Dont's with CodePipeline
- What is the Purpose of OpsWorks?
- Key Components in OpsWorks
- Prerequisites for OpsWorks
- Create IAM Role to Allow Access to OpsWorks
- OpsWorks Stack
- What is the Purpose of OpsWorks Stack?
- Create OpsWorks Stack
- OpsWorks Layer
- What is the Purpose of OpsWorks Layer?
- Create OpsWorks Layer
- Launch EC2 Instances in OpsWorks Layer
- OpsWorks App
- What is the Purpose of OpsWorks App?
- Create OpsWorks App
- OpsWorks Deployment
- What is the Purpose of OpsWorks Deployment?
- Create OpsWorks Deployment
- Do's and Dont's with OpsWorks
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with AWS Core Services.
The main objective of the AWS CI/CD Services course is to help you manage CI/CD pipelines for sample CRM app service on AWS Cloud. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to manage Cloud infrastructure can start learning AWS CI/CD Services. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.