- What is the Purpose of RDS?
- Key Components in RDS
- Prerequisites for RDS
- Create VPC Subnet for RDS
- Create VPC Security Group for RDS
- Launch NAT EC2 Instance for RDS
- RDS Subnet Group
- What is the Purpose of RDS Subnet Group?
- Create RDS Subnet Group
- RDS Parameter Group
- What is the Purpose of RDS Parameter Group?
- Create RDS Parameter Group
- RDS Option Group
- What is the Purpose of RDS Option Group?
- Create RDS Option Group
- RDS Instance
- What is the Purpose of RDS Instance?
- How to Choose RDS Instance Class?
- Create RDS Instance
- Create MySQL Table in RDS Instance
- Populate Data to MySQL Table in RDS Instance
- Optimize MySQL Table in RDS Instance for High Scalability
- Query MySQL Table in RDS Instance
- Backup and Restore RDS Instance
- Delete MySQL Table in RDS Instance
- Do's and Dont's with RDS
- What is the Purpose of DynamoDB?
- Key Components in DynamoDB
- Prerequisites for DynamoDB
- Update IAM Group to Allow Access to DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Table
- What is the Purpose of DynamoDB Table?
- Create DynamoDB Table
- Populate Data to DynamoDB Table
- Optimize DynamoDB Table for High Scalability
- Query and Scan DynamoDB Table
- Backup and Restore DynamoDB Table
- Delete DynamoDB Table
- Do's and Dont's with DynamoDB
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with AWS Core Services.
The main objective of the AWS Database Services course is to help you provision and manage databases that is required by sample CRM app service on AWS Cloud. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to manage Cloud infrastructure can start learning AWS Database Services. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.