- What is the Purpose of SES?
- Key Components in SES
- Prerequisites for SES
- Update IAM Group to Allow Access to SES
- SES Configuration Set
- What is the Purpose of SES Configuration Set?
- Create SES Configuration Set
- SES Identity
- What is the Purpose of SES Identity?
- Create SES Identity
- Send Email using SES Identity
- Do's and Dont's with SES
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with AWS Core Services.
The main objective of the AWS Email Services course is to help you manage email functionalities that is required by sample CRM app service on AWS Cloud. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to manage Cloud infrastructure can start learning AWS Email Services. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.