Introduction to Kubernetes
- What is Docker?
- What is Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)?
- Understanding Container Clustering & Orchestration
- Benefits of Container Clustering & Orchestration
- Major Container Clustering & Orchestration Tools
- What is Kubernetes?
- Understanding Kubernetes
- What is Container Network Interface (CNI)?
- History of Kubernetes
Key Components in Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Node
- Kubernetes Namespace
- Kubernetes Deployment
- Kubernetes Pod
- Kubernetes Service
- Kubernetes Ingress
- Kubernetes Role
- Kubernetes ClusterRole
Overview of Kubernetes
- Architecture of Kubernetes-managed Docker Containers
- Kubernetes vs Swarm
FAQ on Kubernetes
Prerequisites for Kubernetes
- Install Kubernetes Client
- Boot Kubernetes Nodes
- Install & Configure Docker
- Install Kubernetes
- Significance of Kubernetes Programs
- Manage Kubernetes
- Initialize Kubernetes Cluster
- Join Nodes to Kubernetes Cluster
- Prepare Nodes in Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Tokens in Kubernetes Cluster
- Configure Kubernetes User
- Deep Dive into Kubernetes Cluster
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Node?
- Provision Highly Scalable Kubernetes Nodes
- Scaling Master Kubernetes Nodes
- Scaling Worker Kubernetes Nodes
- Manage Kubernetes Nodes
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Namespace?
- Understanding Kubernetes Namespace
- Create Kubernetes Namespace
- Manage Kubernetes Namespaces
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Deployment?
- Create Kubernetes Deployment
- Manage Kubernetes Deployments
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Pod?
- Understanding Kubernetes Pod
- Manage Kubernetes Pods
- Deep Dive into Kubernetes Pod
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Service?
- Ways to Expose Kubernetes Service
- Create Kubernetes Service
- Manage Kubernetes Services
- Deep Dive into Kubernetes Service
- How Kubernetes Service Discovery Works?
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Ingress?
- Create Kubernetes Ingress Controller
- Create Kubernetes Ingress
- Manage Kubernetes Ingress
- Manage Kubernetes Ingress Controllers
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes Role?
- Create Kubernetes Role
- Create Kubernetes RoleBinding
- Manage Kubernetes RoleBindings
- Manage Kubernetes Roles
- What is the Purpose of Kubernetes ClusterRole?
- Create Kubernetes ClusterRole
- Create Kubernetes ClusterRoleBinding
- Manage Kubernetes ClusterRoleBindings
- Manage Kubernetes ClusterRoles
- Running SloopEngine Multi-Pod Archiecture on Kubernetes-managed Docker Containers
Interview on Kubernetes
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with Docker.
The main objective of the Kubernetes course is to help you deploy a sample CRM app service and Redis database service on Docker containers in the Kubernetes cluster. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as a database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to implement container orchestration and clustering can start learning Kubernetes. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.