Introduction to Swarm
- What is Docker?
- Understanding Container Clustering & Orchestration
- Benefits of Container Clustering & Orchestration
- Major Container Clustering & Orchestration Tools
- What is Swarm?
- Understanding Swarm
- History of Swarm
Key Components in Swarm
- Swarm Node
- Swarm Stack
- Swarm Service
Overview of Swarm
- Architecture of Swarm-managed Docker Containers
- Swarm vs Kubernetes
FAQ on Swarm
Prerequisites for Swarm
- Boot Swarm Nodes
- Install & Configure Docker
- Initialize Swarm Cluster
- Join Nodes to Swarm Cluster
- Prepare Nodes in Swarm Cluster
- Manage Tokens in Swarm Cluster
- Deep Dive into Swarm Cluster
- What is the Purpose of Swarm Node?
- Provision Highly Scalable Swarm Nodes
- Scaling Manager Swarm Nodes
- Scaling Worker Swarm Nodes
- Quorum-based Stability of Manager Swarm Nodes
- Manage Swarm Nodes
- What is the Purpose of Swarm Stack?
- Understanding Swarm Stack
- Create Swarm Stack
- Manage Swarm Stacks
- What is the Purpose of Swarm Service?
- Ways to Expose Swarm Service
- Manage Swarm Services
- Running SloopEngine Multi-Pod Architecture on Swarm-managed Docker Containers
Interview on Swarm
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with Docker.
The main objective of the Swarm course is to help you deploy a sample CRM app service and Redis database service on Docker containers in the Swarm cluster. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as a database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to implement container orchestration and clustering can start learning Swarm. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.