AWS Cloud Map
AWS Trusted Advisor
AWS Cost Explorer
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with AWS Core Services.
The main objective of the AWS Extra Services course is to help you provision and manage additional AWS resources that is required to deploy a sample CRM app service and Redis database service on AWS Cloud. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to manage Cloud infrastructure can start learning AWS Extra Services. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.