- What is the Purpose of Lambda?
- Key Components in Lambda
- Prerequisites for Lambda
- Create DynamoDB VPC Endpoint to Connect from Lambda
- Create IAM Role to Allow Access to Lambda
- Lambda Function
- What is the Purpose of Lambda Function?
- Create Lambda Function
- Add Python Code to Lambda Function
- Add Environment Variables to Lambda Function
- Create Test Event for Lambda Function
- Do's and Dont's with Lambda
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
- Must have good understanding and hands-on with AWS Core Services.
The main objective of the AWS Serverless Services course is to help you implement serverless features that is required by sample CRM app service on AWS Cloud. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to manage Cloud infrastructure can start learning AWS Serverless Services. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.