Introduction to Ansible
- Infrastructure Management
- What is Capacity Planning?
- Major Capacity Planning Tools
- Understanding Capacity Planning
- Calculating Percentile
- What is Provisioning?
- Major Provisioning Tools
- What is Deployment?
- Major Deployment Tools
- Need for Automated Deployments
- Deployment Matrix
- App Service
- Data Service
- What is Ansible?
- History of Ansible
Key Components in Ansible
- Ansible Control Machine
- Ansible Node
- Ansible Playbook
- Ansible Role
- Ansible Galaxy
- Ansible Tower
Overview of Ansible
- Architecture of Ansible-managed Deployments
- Key Differences Between Ansible & Chef
FAQ on Ansible
Prerequisites for Ansible
- Understanding YAML
Ansible Control Machine
- What is the Purpose of Ansible Control Machine?
- Install Ansible
- Significance of Ansible Control Machine Programs
- Understanding Ansible Control Machine Configurations
- Configure Ansible Control Machine
- Configure Highly Scalable Ansible Control Machine
- Understanding Ansible Control Machine System Paths
- Deep Dive into Ansible Control Machine
- How Ansible Control Machine Executes Playbook/Role?
- Do's and Dont's with Ansible Control Machine
- What is the Purpose of Ansible Inventory?
- Manage Ansible Inventories
- What is the Purpose of Ansible Playbook?
- Structure of Ansible Playbook
- Writing Ansible Playbook
- Manage Ansible Playbooks
- Do's and Dont's with Ansible Playbook
- What is the Purpose of Ansible Role?
- Structure of Ansible Role
- Writing Ansible Role
- Manage Ansible Roles
- Do's and Dont's with Ansible Role
- What is the Purpose of Ansible Vault?
- Create Encrypted File using Ansible Vault
- Create Encrypted String using Ansible Vault
- Manage Encryption using Ansible Vault
- Understanding Deployment on Ansible Nodes
- Using Docker Containers as Ansible Nodes
- Boot Ansible Nodes
- Trigger Deployment on Ansible Nodes
- Execute Ad-hoc Commands on Ansible Nodes
- What is the Purpose of Ansible Tower?
- Setup & Configure Ansible Tower
- Using Ansible Tower
Interview on Ansible
- A machine running Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as host operating system. Don't panic, we'll help you in this.
- Machine hardware requirements are minimum 12GB RAM, 4 CPU cores, and 100GB storage.
- Must have exceptional knowledge on Linux-based operating systems and it's commands.
The main objective of the Ansible course is to help you deploy a sample CRM app service and Redis database service on Docker containers in single-shot using Ansible playbooks and Ansible roles. The CRM app is built on Python Flask micro framework and uses Redis as a database.
Anyone from the IT/software industry who is passionate and willing to perform automated software deployment and configuration management can start learning Ansible. It doesn't matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced candidate, we always start from ground zero.
- You do hands-on from day one.
- We do digital whiteboarding to make you understand concepts and real-time implementations.
- You can ask questions, participate in discussions, and get solutions for complex problems.
- We deal with a variety of use cases and case studies.
- We do deep diving on all topics.